Tuesday, July 27, 2010

In A Little Town Called Aurora..

"Hi there,
I came down to Toronto this Saturday to the market with my sister-in-law. I bought your Spicy Dal crackers, and your lavender shortbread crackers (and your red fife flour) this weekend, and just wanted to tell you how much I LOVE the crackers, and cookies. I went right home and made fresh humus to have with your crackers, and they're awesome!!! I'm just in love with your cookies too. I would have never thought to pair the lavender with the shortbread, but WOW, I'm hooked! Can you tell me if you have any retail outlets near me, I'm from Aurora.

Oh by the way, my little guy is still talking about how sweet your daughter was to him, sharing her treats with him!!

Thank you so much for your delicious treats,

Er**"

No comments:

Post a Comment